Shark Tank India is a popular television show based on the American show Shark Tank. It is a reality show that features entrepreneurs pitching their business ideas to a panel of investors, known as “sharks,” in the hopes of securing funding for their ventures. The show is produced by Sony Pictures Television Studios and airs on the television channel SonyLiv.
In each episode, entrepreneurs present their business ideas to the sharks, who then decide whether or not they are interested in investing. The entrepreneurs typically offer a percentage of their company in exchange for the investment, and the sharks may also offer additional resources or advice to help the business succeed.
The sharks on Shark Tank India include a mix of successful businesspeople and investors, including Anupam Mittal, Vineeta Singh, Peyush Bansal, Amit Jain, Aman Gupta, and Namita Thapar. These sharks are known for their expertise and experience in a variety of industries, and they bring a unique perspective to the show as they evaluate the business ideas presented to them.
Shark Tank India Season 2 Complete Details
|Show Name||Shark Tank India|
|Season 2nd Starting date||2 January 2023|
|Concept||Provide Funding to Entrepreneurs|
|Show Produced by||Studio NEXT|
|Judges||Anupam Mittal, Vineeta Singh, Peyush Bansal,|
Amit Jain, Aman Gupta, Namita Thapar
|Show Host||Rahul Dua|
|Telecast Time||9 PM|
|Telecast Days||Monday to Friday|
|Repeat Telecast||Mon-Fri at 11:30 AM|
|Telecast Channel||Sony Entertainment Television|
Shark Tank India is a popular show that has helped many entrepreneurs secure funding for their businesses and achieve success. It is a great platform for aspiring entrepreneurs to showcase their ideas and gain exposure, and it is also a source of entertainment for viewers who are interested in business and entrepreneurship.
- The show follows a similar format to the original Shark Tank show, with entrepreneurs pitching their business ideas to a panel of investors. However, it is tailored to the Indian market, with entrepreneurs and business ideas that are specific to India.
- The sharks on the show are successful businesspeople and investors who are looking for the next big thing to invest in. They use their expertise and experience to evaluate the business ideas presented to them, and they may offer advice or resources to help the entrepreneurs succeed.
- The entrepreneurs on the show come from a variety of industries and backgrounds. Some have already started their businesses and are seeking additional funding to expand, while others are in the early stages of starting a business and are looking for seed funding to get their ideas off the ground.
- During the pitch, the entrepreneurs must convince the sharks that their business is a good investment. They must present a clear and compelling business plan, demonstrate the potential for growth and profitability, and show how their product or service is unique and fills a need in the market.
- If the sharks are interested in investing, they will negotiate the terms of the deal with the entrepreneur. This may include the percentage of the company the sharks will receive in exchange for their investment, as well as any additional resources or support they may offer.
Overall, Shark Tank India is a popular and exciting show that provides a platform for entrepreneurs to showcase their ideas and gain exposure, and it is a great source of entertainment for viewers who are interested in business and entrepreneurship.
Shark Tank India Season 2 Judges List
|Anupam Mittal||CEO and Founder of Shaadi.com|
|Vineeta Singh||Co-Founder and CEO of Sugar Cosmetics|
|Namita Thapar||Executive Director of Emcure Pharmaceuticals|
|Peyush Bansal||CEO and Founder at Lenskart|
|Amit Jain||CEO and Co-Founder of Car Dekho Group, InsuranceDekho.com|
|Aman Gupta||CMO and Co-Founder at Boat|
- The show has been well-received in India and has helped many entrepreneurs secure funding for their businesses. It has also been a source of inspiration for many aspiring entrepreneurs, as they can learn from the successes and challenges of the entrepreneurs featured on the show.
- Shark Tank India has also been praised for its educational value, as it provides insight into the process of starting and growing a business. Viewers can learn about the various stages of the business development process, from developing an idea to seeking funding and launching a product or service.
- In addition to the sharks, the show also features a panel of expert advisors who help entrepreneurs prepare for their pitches. These advisors provide guidance on crafting a compelling pitch, identifying key areas of focus, and addressing any weaknesses in the business plan.
- The show has also helped to raise awareness about various industries and business trends in India. Viewers can learn about new products and services that are being developed, as well as the challenges and opportunities facing different sectors of the economy.
Shark Tank India is a valuable resource for aspiring entrepreneurs and a great source of entertainment for viewers interested in business and entrepreneurship. It provides a unique platform for entrepreneurs to pitch their ideas and gain funding, and it offers a wealth of information and inspiration for those looking to start or grow their own businesses.
Shark Tank India Season 1 Contestants List
List of participants of the Shark Tank India in Season 1:
|1||Aditi Bhutia Madan||BluePine Foods|
|2.||Ritwik Dasadia||Booz Scooter|
|3.||Riya Khattar||Heart Up My Sleeves|
|4.||Anish Basu & Sagar Bhalotia||Tagz Foods|
|5.||Gurnandan Singh, Rajvindar Kaur, Mehak Kaur and Chehak Kaur||Innovative Mind Brain Optimization|
|6.||Pandurang Taware and Vaishali Taware||Agri Tourism India|
|7.||Rubal Chib and Dr. Srishti Batra||qZense Labs|
|9.||Siddharth Mishra & Vinay Kumar||NOCD|
|10.||Raghav and Shradda Himmatsingka||Rising Superstar Enterprises|
|11.||Hunny Baghchandani||Torchit Electronics|
|12.||Shivang Sood, Sonia Sood, Shivika Sood||Sodooku Foods|
|13.||Ravi and Anuja Kabra||Skippi Ice Pops|
|14.||Kanika and Angad||CosIQ|
|15.||Kalpana Jha and Uma Jha||Jhaji Store|
|17.||Jay Tope, Pushkaraj Salunke and Pritesh Mahajan||Revamp Moto|
|18.||Arpit Kabra and Rahul Daga||Hangry Heads|
|19.||Baldev and Jayashree Jumnani||Shrawani Engineer|
|20.||Manas||Kerala Banana Chips|
|21.||Duvvuru Varshita & Vimal Kumar||Vivalyf Innovations|
|22.||Kartikeya, Anantraj, Shivarajsinh, and Deepenbhai||Motion Breeze|
|23.||Gaurav Goyal||Gopal’s 56|
|24.||Mohammad Ekbal, Saransh Anand and Kranti Anand||Arrcoat Surface Texture|
|25.||Chahat Pahuja and Sanskar Mishra||Farda|
|26.||Aishwarya Biswas||Auli Lifestyle|
|27.||Suman Choudhary and Vinod Kulhari||SweeDesi|
|29.||Aman, Deepak, Sanskriti and Saif||Thinkerbell Labs|
|30.||Chetna Shah and Surbhi Shah||Carragreen|
|31.||Pratik Gardia||The Yarn Bazaar|
|32.||Shashank and Jitesh Pednekar||The Renal Project|
|33.||Tanmay, Bipin and Kalyani Shah||Marriko Pune Foods Pvt. Ltd.|
|34.||Purva Aggarwal||Good Good Piggy|
|35.||Chand Bhatia, Rohit Nandwani and Rohit Singla||Hammer Lifestyle|
|36.||Pratik Tirodkar and Ashish Patil||PNT Robotics and Automation Solution|
|37.||Pavan Kumar Seepana, Sasikanth Visinigiri and Sunil Kumar Tendu||Cocofit|
|38.||Ashwini and Yogesh||Bamboo India|
|39.||Jessica Madan and Akshay Gupta and Vaibhav Khanna||Flying Fur|
|40.||Devang Singhania and Shachi Singhania||Beyond Water|
|41.||Nitin Kalra, Chitra Gupta, Geetanjali and Neelam Kalra||Let’s Try|
|42.||Simardeep Singh, Harshadeep Singh and Danish Chawla||Find Your Kicks India|
|43.||Vikas and Leena Kakwani||Aas Vidhyalaya|
|44.||Kaushal Modi and Sukriti Agarwal||Outbox|
|45.||Vikas Kanoi, Pratibha Kanoi and Vishal Kanoi||Mommy’s Kitchen|
|46.||Jayanti Bhattacharya||India Hamp and Co|
|47.||Kshitij Bajaj and Kanav Manchanda||Dandera Technologies|
|48.||Shruti Reddy||Antrayeshti Funeral Service|
|49.||Pankaj Khabia and Bharat Ranka||Ethik|
|50.||Romeo P Jerard and Sreeshankar S Nair||Brainwired|
|51.||Sahil Pruthi||Keto India|
|52.||Jubin and Dhananjay Bhatt, Tejas Shah||Magic Look|
|53.||Raghav Jhawar and Muskaan Sancheti||The Slate Plate|
|55.||Sameer Mirajkar and Viraj Sawant||In a Can|
|56.||Jash Shah and Jimmy Tarang Shah||Get A Whey|
|59.||Malvica Saxena||The Quirky Naari|
|60.||Piyush Wadhwani, Jitendra Sharma and Ashish Tiwari||Hair Original|
|61.||Aditi Talwar Sodhi||Poo De Cogolne|
|62.||Nitin Vishwas and Rohan Rehani||Moonshine Meads|
|63.||Dhruv Soni, Rahul Shankar Bhardwaj, Gulshan Sharma||Falhari|
Shark Tank India Season 2 Contestants List
Here we will update the contestant list for 2nd season of Sony TV’s Shark tank India once the show goes on air.
How to Watch Shark Tank India Season 2
You can watch Shark Tank India Season 2 on the SonyLive app or on Sony television from Monday to Friday at 9 PM.
Shark Tank India Season 2 Trailer
Thank you very much to all of you who visited this page of Shark Tank India Season 2: Start Date 2023, Time, Judges, Sharks, When & Where to Watch
If you liked the post then share it with your friends.
If you have any questions related to this post then you can comment below, I’ll be more than happy to answer your query.
FAQs Related to Shark Tank India Season 2
Q. When will Shark Tank India Season 2 be released?
Ans. Shark Tank India Season 2 will be released on 2 January 2023.
Q. Shark Tank India Season 2 will be released on which OTT platform?
Ans. Shark Tank India Season 2 is released on Sonyliv.
Q. Who are the Judges of the Shark Tank India Season 2 Web Series?
Ans. The Judges of the Shark Tank India Season 2 Web Series is Anupam Mittal, Vineeta Singh, Peyush Bansal, Amit Jain, Aman Gupta, Namita Thapar.
Q. How to watch the Shark Tank India Season 2?
Ans. I already shared how to watch Shark Tank India Season 2 online in this article.